Read eBook 01 - Physics: An Introduction
Introduction to Book
- The Book resource makes it easy to create multi-page resources with a book-like format.
- Books can be printed entirely or by chapter.
- The Book resource allows you to have main chapters and sub chapters, but it goes no deeper.
- In addition to the links in the table of contents, you may move through the book using the arrows located to the top and bottom of the content.
- For successful completion of this book activity, student must carefully read each page of this book.
10. Explore with Simulation
PhET Explorations: Equation Grapher
Learn about graphing polynomials. The shape of the curve changes as the constants are adjusted. View the curves for the individual terms (e.g. ) to see how they add to generate the polynomial curve.
PhET Interactive Simulations University of Colorado Boulder https://phet.colorado.edu
Download for free at http://email@example.com