Read eBook 01 - Physics: An Introduction
Introduction to Book
- The Book resource makes it easy to create multi-page resources with a book-like format.
- Books can be printed entirely or by chapter.
- The Book resource allows you to have main chapters and sub chapters, but it goes no deeper.
- In addition to the links in the table of contents, you may move through the book using the arrows located to the top and bottom of the content.
- For successful completion of this book activity, student must carefully read each page of this book.
9. Check Your Understanding
9.1. Explore Answer
Without knowing the details of the law, you can still infer that the information your friend has learned conforms to the requirements of all laws of nature: it will be a concise description of the universe around us; a statement of the underlying rules that all natural processes follow. If the information had been a theory, you would be able to infer that the information will be a large-scale, broadly applicable generalization.
Download for free at http://firstname.lastname@example.org