Read eBook 01 - Physics: An Introduction
Introduction to Book
- The Book resource makes it easy to create multi-page resources with a book-like format.
- Books can be printed entirely or by chapter.
- The Book resource allows you to have main chapters and sub chapters, but it goes no deeper.
- In addition to the links in the table of contents, you may move through the book using the arrows located to the top and bottom of the content.
- For successful completion of this book activity, student must carefully read each page of this book.
9. Check Your Understanding
A friend tells you he has learned about a new law of nature. What can you know about the information even before your friend describes the law? How would the information be different if your friend told you he had learned about a scientific theory rather than a law?
Download for free at http://email@example.com